Bro is the upcoming movie of Power Star Pawan Kalyan, directed by Samuthirakani. The film also stars Supreme Hero Sai Dharam Tej and is set for a massive release in theaters worldwide on July 28, 2023.
Earlier today, the makers unveiled an intense poster featuring both the lead actors. As usual, some of Pawan Kalyan’s diehard fans observed the shoes he was wearing and started checking their price. The Unicorn Low-Top Sneakers (Trainers) are made by the French-based luxury fashion house Balmain and cost around Rs. 91,000 in Indian currency.
A few days ago, we reported that Pawan Kalyan wore Cobras, made by Giuseppe Zanotti, which cost around Rs. 1.01 lakhs. Fans are loving the superstar’s stylish statements in this movie.
Bro also stars Priya Prakash Varrier, Brahmanandam, Subbaraju, Rohini Molleti, Tanikella Bharani, and others in prominent roles. Produced by People Media Factory, the film features music by Thaman. Stay tuned to this page for more exciting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Vassishta – Chiranjeevi Garu will be seen in a mature role in Mega157
- Lack of releases gives Miss Shetty Mr. Polishetty a solid advantage
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu-Sympathy factor growing for Prince Yawar