Harish Shankar was supposed to direct Allu Arjun after Ramayya Vastavayya for a different producer, but the project was shelved for reasons unknown. Thanks to the success of his previous film, Subramanyam For Sale, Harish managed to convince Bunny with his latest script.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music for this film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das