Harish Shankar was supposed to direct Allu Arjun after Ramayya Vastavayya for a different producer, but the project was shelved for reasons unknown. Thanks to the success of his previous film, Subramanyam For Sale, Harish managed to convince Bunny with his latest script.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music for this film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award