Harish Shankar was supposed to direct Allu Arjun after Ramayya Vastavayya for a different producer, but the project was shelved for reasons unknown. Thanks to the success of his previous film, Subramanyam For Sale, Harish managed to convince Bunny with his latest script.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music for this film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film