Harish Shankar was supposed to direct Allu Arjun after Ramayya Vastavayya for a different producer, but the project was shelved for reasons unknown. Thanks to the success of his previous film, Subramanyam For Sale, Harish managed to convince Bunny with his latest script.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music for this film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date