The first look poster of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ongoing project, Duvvada Jagannadham, was out yesterday and Bunny’s striking makeover as a Brahmin boy took even his fans by surprise. Speculations on Bunny’s look for the movie have intensified since the first look’s release.
Now, according to a report published in a popular English news daily in which stylist Suparna decoded Bunny’s DJ look, Bunny will be seen as an innocent Brahmin caterer from Vijayawada who is on a larger than life mission. Bunny’s look was designed according to his character, but with some tweaking.
Giving Bunny a real and earthy look, the stylists reportedly gave him traditional white lungis with silver border instead of the usual golden lining to enhance his character’s motive. Well, that’s surely an interesting thought process. Let’s wait for the film’s release for the real surprise.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Interview : Vishwaksen – Das Ka Dhamki performed way above our expectations
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food