The first look poster of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ongoing project, Duvvada Jagannadham, was out yesterday and Bunny’s striking makeover as a Brahmin boy took even his fans by surprise. Speculations on Bunny’s look for the movie have intensified since the first look’s release.
Now, according to a report published in a popular English news daily in which stylist Suparna decoded Bunny’s DJ look, Bunny will be seen as an innocent Brahmin caterer from Vijayawada who is on a larger than life mission. Bunny’s look was designed according to his character, but with some tweaking.
Giving Bunny a real and earthy look, the stylists reportedly gave him traditional white lungis with silver border instead of the usual golden lining to enhance his character’s motive. Well, that’s surely an interesting thought process. Let’s wait for the film’s release for the real surprise.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote