With the unexpected exit of director Teja from NTR, the prestigious biopic on NT Ramarao, a huge suspense is prevailing around the director who will be helming the project. Names of directors like K Raghavendra Rao, P Vasu, Krishna Vamsi and Puri Jagannadh were said to be under consideration to direct the movie.
Now, the latest buzz is that Balakrishna himself may don the director’s hat for this landmark movie. Needless to say, Balayya handling the project will bring in an additional buzz to the project. Even fans are eagerly waiting for an official announcement regarding Balayya’s directorial debut plans.
Balayya was supposed to make his debut as a director with a mythological film titled Narthanasala more than a decade ago. However, the film was shelved due to reasons unknown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K