Young actor Akhil Akkineni is gearing up to entertain his fans and audiences with his upcoming spy action thriller Agent. Directed by stylish filmmaker Surender Reddy, the biggie has Sakshi Vaidya as the leading lady.
The latest buzz is that the makers are in plans to invite the star actors Ram Charan and Jr NTR, who received global recognition with RRR, to the pre-release event of Agent. The event will take place in mid-April. If the RRR duo agrees to grace the event, it will be an eye feast for Mega, Akkineni and Nandamuri fans.
The pan-Indian film has Mammootty in a crucial role. Vakkantham Vamsi penned the story for this film, which is produced under AK Entertainments and Surender 2 Cinema banners. Hiphop Tamizha is the music director of this movie. The film is all set to hit screens worldwide on April 28, 2023.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s new film springs surprise at the box office
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food