Despite the new releases, Nani’s latest hit thriller Gentleman is continuing its decent run at the box-offices in the two Telugu states, and surprisingly the film’s collections witnessed a huge growth in the US where the collections are quite encouraging.
On Sunday, Gentleman grossed a handsome $32,166, taking the overall North American gross to $772,968 (5.25 crores). With none of the recent releases creating any impact at the ticket counters, it’s advantage Gentleman and it is to be seen if the film can breach the magical mark of $1 million in its full run.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him