Despite the new releases, Nani’s latest hit thriller Gentleman is continuing its decent run at the box-offices in the two Telugu states, and surprisingly the film’s collections witnessed a huge growth in the US where the collections are quite encouraging.
On Sunday, Gentleman grossed a handsome $32,166, taking the overall North American gross to $772,968 (5.25 crores). With none of the recent releases creating any impact at the ticket counters, it’s advantage Gentleman and it is to be seen if the film can breach the magical mark of $1 million in its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside