Kollywood star Thalapathy Vijay’s Master is gearing up for a grand release in Tamil and Telugu during the Pongal festive season in January. Being the first major release after theaters reopened, expectations on the movie are sky-high among fans and industry circles.
Much to everyone’s surprise, Master’s makers yesterday revealed that the film will also have a simultaneous release in Hindi. While the Hindi release will enhance Vijay’s fan following across the country, it also gives way to the concerns over the film’s performance at the box-office in North India.
There are hardly a couple of weeks left before Master hits the silver screens. In the current scenario, just 2 weeks is a very less time to promote the movie to make the North Indian audience to evince interest in the movie. We will have to wait until the film’s release to see if it will manage to create any impact beyond South.
Master, directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, also features Vijay Sethupathi, Andrea and Malavika Mohanan in lead roles. Anirudh Ravichander has composed the music and Xavier Britto has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama
- Acharya wraps up its talkie part finally
- Comeback film’s teaser of Varun Sandesh looks interesting