Kollywood star Thalapathy Vijay’s Master is gearing up for a grand release in Tamil and Telugu during the Pongal festive season in January. Being the first major release after theaters reopened, expectations on the movie are sky-high among fans and industry circles.
Much to everyone’s surprise, Master’s makers yesterday revealed that the film will also have a simultaneous release in Hindi. While the Hindi release will enhance Vijay’s fan following across the country, it also gives way to the concerns over the film’s performance at the box-office in North India.
There are hardly a couple of weeks left before Master hits the silver screens. In the current scenario, just 2 weeks is a very less time to promote the movie to make the North Indian audience to evince interest in the movie. We will have to wait until the film’s release to see if it will manage to create any impact beyond South.
Master, directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, also features Vijay Sethupathi, Andrea and Malavika Mohanan in lead roles. Anirudh Ravichander has composed the music and Xavier Britto has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?