In recent years, Cancer has been causing a lot of deaths in the film industry. Today it claimed the life of a director who has directed ‘Premabhishekam’ with Venu Madhav. He has also worked as a co-director for over a 100 films.
His name is Vikram Gandhi and he passed away today at the age of 45 in his hometown near Vijayawada. Gandhi has been ill for a while and he has been keeping away from film commitments for the last few years.
Vikram Gandhi is well known to most character actors and comedians in the Industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy opens to decent occupancy
- Thaman keeps it simple with OMG Daddy
- Vishnu Manchu turns IT scammer in Mosagallu
- Nagarjuna clarifies on IT raids rumors
- Chay’s b’day glimpse from Venky Mama out tomorrow
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah