In recent years, Cancer has been causing a lot of deaths in the film industry. Today it claimed the life of a director who has directed ‘Premabhishekam’ with Venu Madhav. He has also worked as a co-director for over a 100 films.
His name is Vikram Gandhi and he passed away today at the age of 45 in his hometown near Vijayawada. Gandhi has been ill for a while and he has been keeping away from film commitments for the last few years.
Vikram Gandhi is well known to most character actors and comedians in the Industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulquer Salmaan, Ritu Varma’s film is back in cinemas
- Rajamouli’s following in no mood to stop
- Samantha’s name pops up again for this prestigious project?
- AP government making special plans for Tollywood
- Chandoo Mondeti reveals interesting updates on Karthikeya 2
- David Warner’s special surprise for Mahesh Babu fans tomorrow