Young Tiger NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa set several non-Baahubali box-office records across AP and Telangana on its opening day. The film collected over 21 Crs in the twin Telugu states and notched up another $589K from the US premieres.
NTR’s power-packed performance as Jai has enthralled fans, who have termed it one of NTR’s career best roles. Expressing his gratitude for all the love, NTR took to Twitter this evening and thanked everyone on behalf of the film’s team. NTR said he couldn’t have asked for anything better as an actor.
All this love for #JaiLavaKusa is deeply satisfying. As an actor, can’t ask for anything better. A big thank you from team JLK to everyone
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) September 22, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia