Care of Kancharapalem, the small indie film which released yesterday to unanimous positive response from critics and movie lovers, has found yet another admirer. Superstar Mahesh Babu, who watched the film recently, is all praises for this little gem.
“Care of Kancharapalem is a class apart. Truly a director’s film, driven by extremely well-written characters. The climax is the heart of the film…Congratulations to Venkatesh Maha on his marvellous first outing Loved the film!,” tweeted Mahesh. The star hero went on to appreciate the film’s presenter and hero Rana Daggubati, saying, “proud of you for encouraging such talent.”
#CareofKancharapalem is a class apart. Truly a director's film, driven by extremely well-written characters. The climax is the heart of the film… Congratulations to @venkateshmaha25 on his marvellous first outing👏👏 Loved the film!!!
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) September 8, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date