It’s well known that senior producer Suresh Babu is presenting the upcoming indie drama, Care of Kancharapalem. The film is hitting theaters on September 7. Directed by debutant Venkatesh Maha, the film has residents of Kancharapalem, Vizag, essaying key roles. Praveen Paruchuri has produced the movie.
In a recent promotional interview, Suresh Babu said that contrary to the general perception, Care of Kancharapalem is not an art film. “The film has nicely handled commercial elements. It also has beautiful love stories of people who come across in our daily lives. This film’s success will encourage more young talent to explore different stories,” said the veteran producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to turn a host for Aha’s talk show?
- KL Rahul-Athiya Shetty to tie the knot soon?
- Akhanda and Shyam Singha Roy on OTT: When and where to watch?
- Not Alia or Kriti but Rakul Preet is the busiest actress in India
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT