It’s well known that senior producer Suresh Babu is presenting the upcoming indie drama, Care of Kancharapalem. The film is hitting theaters on September 7. Directed by debutant Venkatesh Maha, the film has residents of Kancharapalem, Vizag, essaying key roles. Praveen Paruchuri has produced the movie.
In a recent promotional interview, Suresh Babu said that contrary to the general perception, Care of Kancharapalem is not an art film. “The film has nicely handled commercial elements. It also has beautiful love stories of people who come across in our daily lives. This film’s success will encourage more young talent to explore different stories,” said the veteran producer.
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark