Alok Nath found himself in a lot of trouble during the ‘Metoo’ movement when a producer and television actress named Vinta Nanda accused him of harassing her after a private party a decade back.
The case was also in court and now the latest we hear is that Alok Nath has been booked under Indian Penal Code section 376. Alok Nath is a senior actor whose work is most famous on Indian television.
Upon learning this allegation on Nath, the Cine and TV Artistes Association, expelled him last month. We need to see what kind of twists and turns will this case take finally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing