Catherine Tresa, who started her acting career way back in 2010, has signed a Malayalam film after a gap of eight years. Back in 2010, she starred in Prithviraj starrer The Thriller, and later, she acted in another Malayalam film Uppukandam Brothers Back in Action before she got busy with her films in Telugu and Tamil.
Now, the actress has been signed up for an upcoming Malayalam film titled Aanenkilum Allenkilum. Catherine will be playing a village belle in this fun-filled entertainer which has acclaimed actor Fahadh Faasil in the lead role. Vivek is going to direct the film and it’ll be shot in Pondicherry, Bangalore, and Kottayam.
Meanwhile, in Telugu, rumours are rife that she is going to play one of the lead roles in the Telugu remake of Theri which stars Ravi Teja; however, an official announcement is yet to be made. Her last full-fledged role in a Telugu film was in Nene Raju Nene Mantri in which she played a media baron.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon