Recently, the Central Crime Station police interrogated eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma following a complaint filed by a social activist named Devi. The cops quizzed RGV on his association with his controversial short film GST and his derogatory comments on Devi.
In an unexpected move, the CCS cops are reportedly gearing up to issue notices to music composer MM Keeravani, who had scored the soundtrack for GST. Also, Assistant Directors who were part of GST’s team will be issued notices by the CCS police.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans
- Suriya’s Bandobast plot revealed!
- Prabhas cutout: Kollywood cutout culture gripping Tollywood?
- Is Prabhas seeing someone?