Recently, the Central Crime Station police interrogated eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma following a complaint filed by a social activist named Devi. The cops quizzed RGV on his association with his controversial short film GST and his derogatory comments on Devi.
In an unexpected move, the CCS cops are reportedly gearing up to issue notices to music composer MM Keeravani, who had scored the soundtrack for GST. Also, Assistant Directors who were part of GST’s team will be issued notices by the CCS police.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller