Recently, the Central Crime Station police interrogated eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma following a complaint filed by a social activist named Devi. The cops quizzed RGV on his association with his controversial short film GST and his derogatory comments on Devi.
In an unexpected move, the CCS cops are reportedly gearing up to issue notices to music composer MM Keeravani, who had scored the soundtrack for GST. Also, Assistant Directors who were part of GST’s team will be issued notices by the CCS police.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?