Recently, the Central Crime Station police interrogated eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma following a complaint filed by a social activist named Devi. The cops quizzed RGV on his association with his controversial short film GST and his derogatory comments on Devi.
In an unexpected move, the CCS cops are reportedly gearing up to issue notices to music composer MM Keeravani, who had scored the soundtrack for GST. Also, Assistant Directors who were part of GST’s team will be issued notices by the CCS police.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet opens up about the insider-outsider debate
- Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Amala Paul’s bold role?
- Revealed- Ram Charan’s mega entry with this scene in Acharya
- Namrata goes eco-friendly this Vinayaka Chaturthi
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project