Ram Charan’s career defining film, Rangasthalam, has ended up as third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie in India and overseas. The film has grossed nearly $3.5 million in the US. The lead cast’s performances and Sukumar’s deft handling of an intense rural drama were the major highlights of Rangasthalam.
Now, US fans can watch Rangasthalam and celebrate the film’s success with none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Chiru will be gracing a special screening of Rangasthalam at Regal Macarthur, Irving, Texas, today (April 28) at 3 pm. Megastar is in the US as part of a fundraiser for MAA on the occasion of MAA’s silver jubilee celebrations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Allu Arjun’s kids to make their debut ?
- Is Pawan’s comeback getting delayed?