Ram Charan’s career defining film, Rangasthalam, has ended up as third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie in India and overseas. The film has grossed nearly $3.5 million in the US. The lead cast’s performances and Sukumar’s deft handling of an intense rural drama were the major highlights of Rangasthalam.
Now, US fans can watch Rangasthalam and celebrate the film’s success with none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Chiru will be gracing a special screening of Rangasthalam at Regal Macarthur, Irving, Texas, today (April 28) at 3 pm. Megastar is in the US as part of a fundraiser for MAA on the occasion of MAA’s silver jubilee celebrations.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress