Ram Charan’s career defining film, Rangasthalam, has ended up as third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie in India and overseas. The film has grossed nearly $3.5 million in the US. The lead cast’s performances and Sukumar’s deft handling of an intense rural drama were the major highlights of Rangasthalam.
Now, US fans can watch Rangasthalam and celebrate the film’s success with none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Chiru will be gracing a special screening of Rangasthalam at Regal Macarthur, Irving, Texas, today (April 28) at 3 pm. Megastar is in the US as part of a fundraiser for MAA on the occasion of MAA’s silver jubilee celebrations.
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral