Ram Charan’s career defining film, Rangasthalam, has ended up as third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie in India and overseas. The film has grossed nearly $3.5 million in the US. The lead cast’s performances and Sukumar’s deft handling of an intense rural drama were the major highlights of Rangasthalam.
Now, US fans can watch Rangasthalam and celebrate the film’s success with none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Chiru will be gracing a special screening of Rangasthalam at Regal Macarthur, Irving, Texas, today (April 28) at 3 pm. Megastar is in the US as part of a fundraiser for MAA on the occasion of MAA’s silver jubilee celebrations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Harish Shankar changed the script for Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Anil Ravipudi locked young heroine for Balakrishna?
- Young Tamil actress fulfills her biggest dream
- Key update on Salman-Venky project
- Bigg Boss – Makers looking at a new host next season?
- Rishab Shetty shares awesome news for Kantara fans