A meeting of the Censor Board’s advisory panel is underway currently and the Censor Board Chief Ms. Leela Samson is chairing the meeting. Titled ‘Interactive Introductory Meeting with Advisory Board Members’, the meeting has been called to discuss and debate a few issues which have been plaguing the local censor board office for a while now.
The meet is also being used to take feedback from a wide selection of Film Industry personalities about the certification process and certain regulatory framework. In recent times, there have been complaints against the local Censor Board Officer, Ms. Dhanalakshmi and it is not clear whether these will be addressed at this meet.
The Censor Board’s certification process has come under fire from many quarters over the last few months, especially over the apparent double standards being shown in the cuts and certificates being issued.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Nani’s next to be wrapped up by this time