Everyone has been talking about Nagarjuna’s new look these days. Despite turning 52 recently, he can give any actor from the younger generation a run for his money. And, on a lighter note, it looks like even his son, Naga Chaitanya is feeling the heat. Talking to a leading newspaper, Naga Chaitanya said, “I’m very jealous of my dad’s new look. I’m happy to see him rocking even in his 50s. After all, he is Tollywood’s manmadhudu.” Naga Chaitanya is currently shooting for the Telugu remake of Lingusamy’s Vettai which had Arya and Madhavan in lead roles. He’s reprising Arya’s role and Tamannaah is his love interest in the film. It’s his second film with Tamannaah and their earlier film 100% Love turned out to be a huge hit. Kishore is directing the film and it also stars Sunil and Andrea Jeremiah in lead roles. Apart from this film, Naga Chaitanya will be soon seen in Deva Katta’s upcoming political drama Autonagar Surya which might hit the screens towards the end of October.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raju Gari Gadi 3
- Interesting star cast for Vikram Vedha’s Hindi remake
- Rajasekhar to team up with Nag’s director
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies