Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna of Kirik Party fame made an impressive debut in Tollywood with Naga Shaurya’s super hit comedy entertainer, Chalo. The actress will next be seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s forthcoming film which is being directed by Parasuram.
Now, Rashmika has been named Bangalore Times’ Most Desirable Woman 2017. Rashmika has gone past popular Kannada actresses like Kriti Kharbanda, Shruti Hariharan, Srinidhi Shetty and Shraddha Srinath to clinch the top slot. Incidentally, Rashmika’s beau and her Kirik Party co-star Rakshit Shetty has been declared Bangalore Times’ Most Desirable Man 2017.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan