Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna of Kirik Party fame made an impressive debut in Tollywood with Naga Shaurya’s super hit comedy entertainer, Chalo. The actress will next be seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s forthcoming film which is being directed by Parasuram.
Now, Rashmika has been named Bangalore Times’ Most Desirable Woman 2017. Rashmika has gone past popular Kannada actresses like Kriti Kharbanda, Shruti Hariharan, Srinidhi Shetty and Shraddha Srinath to clinch the top slot. Incidentally, Rashmika’s beau and her Kirik Party co-star Rakshit Shetty has been declared Bangalore Times’ Most Desirable Man 2017.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari