Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna of Kirik Party fame made an impressive debut in Tollywood with Naga Shaurya’s super hit comedy entertainer, Chalo. The actress will next be seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s forthcoming film which is being directed by Parasuram.
Now, Rashmika has been named Bangalore Times’ Most Desirable Woman 2017. Rashmika has gone past popular Kannada actresses like Kriti Kharbanda, Shruti Hariharan, Srinidhi Shetty and Shraddha Srinath to clinch the top slot. Incidentally, Rashmika’s beau and her Kirik Party co-star Rakshit Shetty has been declared Bangalore Times’ Most Desirable Man 2017.
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film
- Decent deal for Lakshmi Manchu’s Wife of Ram’s Hindi satellite rights
- Aravindha Sametha’s dubbing formalities underway
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-06-2018
- Tarak posts a cute picture of his two little sons