Director Chandrasekhar Yeleti is known for his innovative subjects and strong technical values. He has always tried to make films that are not routine commercial entertainers and he is latest movie is currently on floors.
The film has been titled ‘Manamantha’ and it has Mohan Lal and Gautami in lead roles. According to sources, the movie’s screenplay will have a parallel story format, where multiple stories will be dealt with at once. Apparently four stories will be running at the same time in this movie.
The film is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2016.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’