Director Chandrasekhar Yeleti is known for his innovative subjects and strong technical values. He has always tried to make films that are not routine commercial entertainers and he is latest movie is currently on floors.
The film has been titled ‘Manamantha’ and it has Mohan Lal and Gautami in lead roles. According to sources, the movie’s screenplay will have a parallel story format, where multiple stories will be dealt with at once. Apparently four stories will be running at the same time in this movie.
The film is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2016.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu