However, Megha Akash got herself busy with Nithiin’s LIE and couldn’t allot dates for Ram’s film. This left the makers with no other option but to replace her. The latest update is that Lavanya Tripathi has been signed on to replace Megha Akash. Lavanya will join the team in the Ooty schedule.
Kishore Tirumala is directing VOZ. Senior producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is bankrolling this project in association with PR Cinemas banner. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now
- Team NTR30 to announce star music composer very soon?