However, Megha Akash got herself busy with Nithiin’s LIE and couldn’t allot dates for Ram’s film. This left the makers with no other option but to replace her. The latest update is that Lavanya Tripathi has been signed on to replace Megha Akash. Lavanya will join the team in the Ooty schedule.
Kishore Tirumala is directing VOZ. Senior producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is bankrolling this project in association with PR Cinemas banner. DSP is the film’s music composer.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara