Actress Shruti Haasan’s debut Hindi film, Luck, released exactly 10 years ago, on July 24, 2009. On turning this milestone, Shruti took to Instagram and penned an emotional note. She said that she’s thankful for all that she has learnt. “I’ve changed so much as an actor and changed so much as a person,” Shruti said.
Talking about her recent absence from movies, Shruti said that the 1 year break has helped her to reassess her professional and personal goals. She promised to work harder in the next phase of her career and make all those who believed in her proud.
Shruti will soon shoot for her first international series ‘Treadstone’ produced by the popular American channel, ABC. She has also signed a couple of movies in Tamil and Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manasulone from Varudu Kavalenu is a soothing melody
- Interview : Sai Pallavi – Chay Akkineni is a real sweetheart
- Chiru’s Godfather Ooty schedule commences
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai locked for Pongal release
- Viral – Vijay Devarakonda poses with Balayya Babu
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?