Varun Tej is growing from strength to strength as an actor, going by his choices in recent past. In fact, Chiranjeevi himself stated that he was quite surprised by how well Varun has been planning his career. After making his debut with Mukunda, Varun went on to act in Kanche and Loafer which were targeted at different groups of audiences. Now, he’s back with Sreenu Vaitla’s Mister.
In a recent interview, Varun Tej said that Ram Charan shared some invaluable advice about career-planning and added that he’ll always keep that in mind. “Charan told me to not worry about how much my films make. After Magadheera, people began expecting big things from him. So he did films to match up to those expectations. He advised me to not fall into the same trap,” Varun Tej said.
Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, Mister also stars Lavanya and Hebah Patel, and it’s slated for release on April 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million