Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej has completed dubbing for the film ‘Raccha’. The movie is nearing completion and as per the producer’s announcement, it will hit the screens on April 5th. Raccha has Tamanna in the the lead role opposite Charan.
Sampath Nandi is the director of this movie and Mani Sharma has scored the music. The film is being produced by Mega Supergood movies banner. Raccha has some very expensive action sequences shot in exotic locales.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why is Samantha not singing Telugu films off late?
- Future generation should stop marrying: Puri Jagannadh
- Coronavirus- Pressure on star heroines to donate
- This lockdown, watch Disney’s The Lion King with Rakul Preet
- Ileana gets emotional about her dear one’s death
- Star Wars actor passes away due to COVID-19