Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej has completed dubbing for the film ‘Raccha’. The movie is nearing completion and as per the producer’s announcement, it will hit the screens on April 5th. Raccha has Tamanna in the the lead role opposite Charan.
Sampath Nandi is the director of this movie and Mani Sharma has scored the music. The film is being produced by Mega Supergood movies banner. Raccha has some very expensive action sequences shot in exotic locales.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video