After 9 long years, Megastar Chiranjeevi is all set for a grand comeback to movies with Khaidi No.150. The film will be releasing on the 11th of this month amid sky-high expectations. Chiru’s son Charan being the producer of this highly-anticipated movie too added an extra hype.
In his latest promotional interview, Chiranjeevi talked about Ram Charan’s debut stint as a producer. Chiru gave full marks to Charan in terms of choosing the best technicians for his project.
The doting dad went on to say that even though Charan was in Bangkok when Khaidi No.150 team was shooting in Slovenia, he was constantly in touch with the team over phone and facilitated smooth production logistics.
Chiru further said he considers Ashwini Dutt, Allu Aravind and a few more as the best producers he has worked with, but he also rates Charan equally high among his producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz on Allu Arjun’s dual avatars in Sukumar’s film
- Bheeshma’s solid run in the US; All set for half-a-million-dollar feat
- Donald Trump tweets Baahubali meme
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?