After 9 long years, Megastar Chiranjeevi is all set for a grand comeback to movies with Khaidi No.150. The film will be releasing on the 11th of this month amid sky-high expectations. Chiru’s son Charan being the producer of this highly-anticipated movie too added an extra hype.
In his latest promotional interview, Chiranjeevi talked about Ram Charan’s debut stint as a producer. Chiru gave full marks to Charan in terms of choosing the best technicians for his project.
The doting dad went on to say that even though Charan was in Bangkok when Khaidi No.150 team was shooting in Slovenia, he was constantly in touch with the team over phone and facilitated smooth production logistics.
Chiru further said he considers Ashwini Dutt, Allu Aravind and a few more as the best producers he has worked with, but he also rates Charan equally high among his producers.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh