Yesterday, Pawan Kalyan said in a public meeting in Srikakulam that he will ask his nephew Ram Charan to adopt a village which is affected by the cyclone Titli. Obliging his uncle’s request, Charan released a press note today, saying that he will announce his village adoption plans.
Charan said that he is happy and privileged to be in a position to contribute and make a difference. He further said that he has already asked his team to locate the areas which will benefit by his contribution. Charan concluded saying that he will make a formal announcement very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Indian Air Force pounces on Karan Johar over Gunjan Saxena
- Latest- CBI finds no fraud by Rhea over Sushanth’s bank account
- Nagarjuna sets Akhil’s project with senior director?
- Poll : Will RRR cross Baahubali 2’s records?
- Sitara misses her outdoor adventures
- Aditi Rao Hydari to play a cameo in Rakul Preet’s next