Yesterday, Pawan Kalyan said in a public meeting in Srikakulam that he will ask his nephew Ram Charan to adopt a village which is affected by the cyclone Titli. Obliging his uncle’s request, Charan released a press note today, saying that he will announce his village adoption plans.
Charan said that he is happy and privileged to be in a position to contribute and make a difference. He further said that he has already asked his team to locate the areas which will benefit by his contribution. Charan concluded saying that he will make a formal announcement very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part