Yesterday, Pawan Kalyan said in a public meeting in Srikakulam that he will ask his nephew Ram Charan to adopt a village which is affected by the cyclone Titli. Obliging his uncle’s request, Charan released a press note today, saying that he will announce his village adoption plans.
Charan said that he is happy and privileged to be in a position to contribute and make a difference. He further said that he has already asked his team to locate the areas which will benefit by his contribution. Charan concluded saying that he will make a formal announcement very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Pawan Kalyan okays noted choreographer’s next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Star hero to host today’s elimination
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life
- Om Raut finds his Laxman in Prabhas’ Aadipurush
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers clearly do not want this contestant to win?