Yesterday, Pawan Kalyan said in a public meeting in Srikakulam that he will ask his nephew Ram Charan to adopt a village which is affected by the cyclone Titli. Obliging his uncle’s request, Charan released a press note today, saying that he will announce his village adoption plans.
Charan said that he is happy and privileged to be in a position to contribute and make a difference. He further said that he has already asked his team to locate the areas which will benefit by his contribution. Charan concluded saying that he will make a formal announcement very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest US collections
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?