Megastar Chiranjeevi was the special guest at tonight’s pre-release event of his son Ram Charan’s Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama. Speaking at the event, Chiru said that Ram Charan’s character in VVR reminded him of his role in his iconic yesteryear blockbuster, Gang Leader.
“In VVR, Charan plays the role of a ‘protector’ who protects his family members. Although VVR’a story has no similarities with Gang Leader, Charan’s role is similar to mine in Gang Leader,” said Chiru. The Megastar also revealed that it was him who had encouraged Charan to work on an out-and-out mass entertainer under Boyapati Srinu’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy