Charmi will soon be seen as a journalist in a film titled Prathigatana. Thammareddy Bharadwaj is directing and producing this film. Apparently, the film is inspired from a real incident which occurred few years ago in Orissa where a woman was raped and later she went into a coma. Thammareddy Bharadwaj stated that he was vexed up with reading all these news articles and the outcome of that anger and frustration is Prathigatana. Charmi plays a TV journalist named Nischala and it’s said to be one of the most powerful role she is going to play in her career. Lakshmi Bhupal has written the script and S Gopal Reddy is the cinematographer.
Atul Kulkarni will be seen in a crucial scene and there are lot of political elements in the film. Prathigatana is the comeback film for Thammareddy Bharadwaj and he hasn’t directed a film in several years now. Looks like the director-cum-producer is quite determined to make a strong statement with a hard hitting subject this time.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years