We had reported earlier that the super hit 2017 Hindi romantic comedy, Bareilly Ki Barfi, will be remade in Telugu. Noted writer Kona Venkat will bankroll the Telugu version along with People Media Factory.
Now, if the latest reports are to be believed, hero Naga Chaitanya is keen on playing one of the male leads in Bareilly Ki Barfi’s Telugu remake. He is said to be in talks with the makers already. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement in this regard.
Bareilly Ki Barfi starred Ayushmann Khurrana, Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Sanon in lead roles and it was directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari. Stay tuned for more updates on the Telugu remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining