Chaitanya Akkineni is busy with the post-production of his latest film Sailajareddy Alludu which will hit the screens on the 13th of this month. He is busy promoting the film and is giving interviews to several media outlets.
When asked to name the best and worst films of his career, Chay said that Premam was his most memorable film whereas Dhada and Bezawada were the worst movies and still regrets doing those films.
Chay also adds that his film with Samantha in the direction of Shiva Nirvana is a romantic drama set between the sensitive issues of wife and husband.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters