After a long break for 5 months due to the lockdown and the COVID-19 scare, the makers of Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story resumed the film’s shoot in a specially erected set. A song and several crucial scenes were canned in the latest schedule. The entire unit followed strict safety measures to keep the virus at bay.
As per the latest update, Love Story’s shoot has now moved to an outdoor location. Director Sekhar Kammula yesterday picturised a scene featuring Chay and Pallavi at the Bodakonda Waterfalls in Ranga Reddy district. Hundreds of villagers thronged the shooting spot to catch a glimpse of the lead actors.
Narayandas Narang and Ram Mohan Rao are jointly bankrolling the film in association with Sekhar Kammula’s Amigos Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?