Young Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan stole the hearts of her fans with her vivacious performance in Naga Chaitanya’s Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo. The actress’ second Tamil film, Sathriyan, was released yesterday to decent reviews.
Manjima has lost oodles of weight and is looking ravishing of late. In her latest interview, she revealed that even though her fans never pressurized her to lose weight, several directors had seriously suggested her to reduce some extra kilos.
“I decided to lose weight to an extent so that I would be able to wear what I like to and look good on screen,” Manjima told a media house. She even sounded quite positive about signing plum projects thanks to her new avatar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release