Young Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan stole the hearts of her fans with her vivacious performance in Naga Chaitanya’s Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo. The actress’ second Tamil film, Sathriyan, was released yesterday to decent reviews.
Manjima has lost oodles of weight and is looking ravishing of late. In her latest interview, she revealed that even though her fans never pressurized her to lose weight, several directors had seriously suggested her to reduce some extra kilos.
“I decided to lose weight to an extent so that I would be able to wear what I like to and look good on screen,” Manjima told a media house. She even sounded quite positive about signing plum projects thanks to her new avatar.
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?