Popular Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, who had played a special cameo in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa last year, will soon make her Bollywood debut. Shraddha has been roped in to play the female lead in acclaimed filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Milan Talkies.
In Milan Talkies, Shraddha will be seen opposite Ali Fazal. The film will kick-start in March and the shooting will take place in Vrindavan, Mathura and Lucknow. The film’s story is based on the sad state of single screen theaters in the country. In 2018, Shraddha will be seen in three Telugu movies.
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style