Popular Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, who had played a special cameo in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa last year, will soon make her Bollywood debut. Shraddha has been roped in to play the female lead in acclaimed filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Milan Talkies.
In Milan Talkies, Shraddha will be seen opposite Ali Fazal. The film will kick-start in March and the shooting will take place in Vrindavan, Mathura and Lucknow. The film’s story is based on the sad state of single screen theaters in the country. In 2018, Shraddha will be seen in three Telugu movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film