Popular Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, who had played a special cameo in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa last year, will soon make her Bollywood debut. Shraddha has been roped in to play the female lead in acclaimed filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Milan Talkies.
In Milan Talkies, Shraddha will be seen opposite Ali Fazal. The film will kick-start in March and the shooting will take place in Vrindavan, Mathura and Lucknow. The film’s story is based on the sad state of single screen theaters in the country. In 2018, Shraddha will be seen in three Telugu movies.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film