Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s Dangal is still minting decent profits in China. The film has so far collected $174.8 million (Rs.1,162 cr approx) at the Chinese box-office and floored the country’s audience with its heart-warming emotional drama.
Now, none other than the Chinese President Xi Jinping has become an admirer of Dangal. On the sidelines of the Shanghai Co-operation Organisation summit on Friday, Xi Jinping told the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi that he ‘loved’ Dangal.
Xi Jinping also said that he wants to see more such Indian movies released in China in the future. Meanwhile, Dangal is poised to collect $20 million more in China and is all set to enter the top 15 all-time highest grossing movies in China.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look