Megastar Chiranjeevi will complete shooting for his ongoing project Acharya by the end of July. He has reportedly finalized his immediate project after the Koratala Siva directorial.
Chiranjeevi will be taking Lucifer remake onto the floors once he is done with Acharya shoot. He has asked the makers to wrap up the pre-production at the earliest and prepare for the first leg of shoot.
Lucifer remake will be helmed by Mohan Raja and it will feature Nayanthara, Satyadev and other noted actors in important roles.
Lucifer remake will start rolling weeks after Chiranjeevi completes Acharya. More details about the project will be announced once the shoot commences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman cracks mesmerizing BGM for Balayya-Gopichand Malineni’s next
- 5 languages, 5 singers for RRR theme song; Big announcement at 11
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema
- Film like Ishq was never made in Telugu: Teja Sajja
- Interesting update on Naga Chaitanya’s OTT project