After the release of Agnyaathavaasi, hero-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan had announced his retirement from movies to pursue full-time politics. However, following Janasena’s disastrous performance in the 2019 general elections, Pawan took a u-turn and made a comeback to acting. He has signed as many as 4 exciting projects and is in talks for a few more.
Meanwhile, senior Janasena leader Nadendla Manohar today made a pleasantly surprising revelation. He said that it was Megastar Chiranjeevi who convinced his younger brother Pawan Kalyan to again act in movies. Manohar went on to say that Chiru had even promised to support Pawan and his party in their journey ahead.
Needless to say, Manohar’s latest statements have gained a lot of significance, especially with the local body elections coming up in Andhra Pradesh. Speculations are rife that Chiru will be campaigning for Janasena before the elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans