Ever since the Chiranjeevi-Koratala Siva film was announced, there have been several speculations about the film’s storyline. Until recently, there were reports that the film will showcase how a Naxalite turned professor fights for ancient temples.
But in a latest interview with a leading English daily, Chiru has given more clarity on Acharya. He said that the film is a socio-political entertainer that showcases a man’s fight to conserve natural resources. “It’s an intense role, physically and intellectually,” Chiru said.
The Megastar went on to say that Acharya, like Koratala Siva’s earlier commercial entertainers, conveys a strong message without being too preachy,” Chiru said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu actress’ Tamil film launches with a formal pooja
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Aha reveals the gist of its new series Arthamainda Arun Kumar
- Release date sealed for Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna
- Interview: Siddharth – Telugu audiences have immense love for movies
- Jr NTR to romance Priyanka Chopra in NTR 31?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food