Ever since the Chiranjeevi-Koratala Siva film was announced, there have been several speculations about the film’s storyline. Until recently, there were reports that the film will showcase how a Naxalite turned professor fights for ancient temples.
But in a latest interview with a leading English daily, Chiru has given more clarity on Acharya. He said that the film is a socio-political entertainer that showcases a man’s fight to conserve natural resources. “It’s an intense role, physically and intellectually,” Chiru said.
The Megastar went on to say that Acharya, like Koratala Siva’s earlier commercial entertainers, conveys a strong message without being too preachy,” Chiru said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?