Ever since the Chiranjeevi-Koratala Siva film was announced, there have been several speculations about the film’s storyline. Until recently, there were reports that the film will showcase how a Naxalite turned professor fights for ancient temples.
But in a latest interview with a leading English daily, Chiru has given more clarity on Acharya. He said that the film is a socio-political entertainer that showcases a man’s fight to conserve natural resources. “It’s an intense role, physically and intellectually,” Chiru said.
The Megastar went on to say that Acharya, like Koratala Siva’s earlier commercial entertainers, conveys a strong message without being too preachy,” Chiru said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?
- Young actress to sport a slender figure for a film