It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be joining hands with director Koratala Siva for the first time after he wraps up Sye Raa. Touted as a social drama, the project will be bankrolled by Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions in association with Matinee Entertainments banner.
The muhurtham ceremony for the Chiranjeevi-Koratala Siva film will be held on Chiru’s birthday, on August 22, and the regular shooting will kick-start from November. And the latest buzz is that the film’s story is set against a rural backdrop, and a major portion of the shoot will take place in Palasa near Srikakulam.
This as-yet-untitled film will be hitting screens as a Ugadi festive treat. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy gossip on Love Story making waves?
- Interview : Sai Pallavi – Chay Akkineni is a real sweetheart
- Chiru’s Godfather Ooty schedule commences
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai locked for Pongal release
- Viral – Vijay Devarakonda poses with Balayya Babu
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?