It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be joining hands with director Koratala Siva for the first time after he wraps up Sye Raa. Touted as a social drama, the project will be bankrolled by Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions in association with Matinee Entertainments banner.
The muhurtham ceremony for the Chiranjeevi-Koratala Siva film will be held on Chiru’s birthday, on August 22, and the regular shooting will kick-start from November. And the latest buzz is that the film’s story is set against a rural backdrop, and a major portion of the shoot will take place in Palasa near Srikakulam.
This as-yet-untitled film will be hitting screens as a Ugadi festive treat. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date