It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be joining hands with director Koratala Siva for the first time after he wraps up Sye Raa. Touted as a social drama, the project will be bankrolled by Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions in association with Matinee Entertainments banner.
The muhurtham ceremony for the Chiranjeevi-Koratala Siva film will be held on Chiru’s birthday, on August 22, and the regular shooting will kick-start from November. And the latest buzz is that the film’s story is set against a rural backdrop, and a major portion of the shoot will take place in Palasa near Srikakulam.
This as-yet-untitled film will be hitting screens as a Ugadi festive treat. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama