Here’s an exciting news for all the Mega fans. During his speech at Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s pre-release event last night, Megastar Chiranjeevi officially announced that he will be acting under the direction of star director Trivikram. A perfect in Chiru and Trivikram has been in news since earlier this year.
Chiranjeevi went on to say that he is extremely happy to be associating with Trivikram. The veteran hero also revealed that he had made his silver screen comeback with a small cameo in Bruce Lee, which was produced by DVV Danayya, and further said that Danayya will bankroll his film with Trivikram. The Sye Raa star also said that it was Ram Charan who was instrumental in setting up this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies