Here’s an exciting news for all the Mega fans. During his speech at Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s pre-release event last night, Megastar Chiranjeevi officially announced that he will be acting under the direction of star director Trivikram. A perfect in Chiru and Trivikram has been in news since earlier this year.
Chiranjeevi went on to say that he is extremely happy to be associating with Trivikram. The veteran hero also revealed that he had made his silver screen comeback with a small cameo in Bruce Lee, which was produced by DVV Danayya, and further said that Danayya will bankroll his film with Trivikram. The Sye Raa star also said that it was Ram Charan who was instrumental in setting up this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?