Here’s an exciting news for all the Mega fans. During his speech at Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s pre-release event last night, Megastar Chiranjeevi officially announced that he will be acting under the direction of star director Trivikram. A perfect in Chiru and Trivikram has been in news since earlier this year.
Chiranjeevi went on to say that he is extremely happy to be associating with Trivikram. The veteran hero also revealed that he had made his silver screen comeback with a small cameo in Bruce Lee, which was produced by DVV Danayya, and further said that Danayya will bankroll his film with Trivikram. The Sye Raa star also said that it was Ram Charan who was instrumental in setting up this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture