Megastar Chiranjeevi currently has as many as four high budget entertainers in his kitty. While Acharya will be released next year, Godfather and Bholaa Shankar are already under production simultaneously. Even Bobby’s film had its formal launch around a week ago.
Apart from the current projects, Chiru has also been listening to scripts narrated by several noted directors. Now, if the ongoing buzz in Tollywood circles is anything to be believed, Bheeshma director Venky Kudumula recently narrated a script to Chiru and the senior hero liked it and is said to have given his nod. This crazy project will be bankrolled by RRR producer DVV Danayya. However, let’s wait for the official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda’s day 3 AP, TS collections; Continues solid run
- EMK: Mahesh-Jr NTR special episode telecasts tonight
- Akhanda’s Hindi dubbing rights sold for a bomb
- Bangarraju’s Naa Kosam is a breezy melody
- Gamanam gets clean ‘U’ certificate
- Bollywood actor is so excited to watch Pushpa trailer