Megastar Chiranjeevi is set to kickstart the forthcoming schedule of Godfather, the Telugu remake of Lucifer.
The coming schedule of Godfather will be taking place at Ooty. The rural backdrop episodes in the film will be shot in the beautiful locales in Ooty.
Chiranjeevi is taking part in this schedule and an action sequence and some talkie portion featuring him will be shot in the same.
The makers of Godfather are planning to complete the entire filming part by the end of this year. If that is the case, the film will be releasing early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway