The day two of SIIMA 2021 came to a dazzling end on Sunday night at Novotel in Hyderabad. Tollywood stars Megastar Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun and several others from other South Indian film industries made a special appearance at this popular movie carnival.
Legendary Telugu director K Viswanath has been honored with the SIIMA Lifetime Achievement Award. Chiranjeevi, who acted in K Viswanath’s Swayamkrushi and Aapadbhandhavudu, and senior actress Radhika, who acted in the director’s Swathi Kiranam and Swathi Muthyam, presented the award to the master auteur. The bond between the veteran director and Chiru was a sight to behold and made everyone emotional.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya reveals his 12-yr-old connection with Allu Arjun
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans