Megastar Chiranjeevi has a loyal fan base that extends to distributors as well. One such fan is ‘Kranthi Pictures’ Reddy, a prominent distributor from Uttarandhra. He has been a Chiranjeevi loyalist for many decades and is extremely close to the family.
He has now bagged the Uttarandhra rights of Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie for a superb price, in the face of competition. Though there were other bids, Chiranjeevi reportedly favoured him over the others.
The movie is being produced by Ram Charan and V.V.Vinayak is directing it. Devi Sri Prasad is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!