For the last few days, senior actors and top members of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) have been mudslinging and making mutual allegations. Senior Hero Naresh has accused Maa president Sivaji Raja and Vice-President Srikanth of resorting to corruption by mishandling the association’s accounts to the tune of more than 1 crore.
It all started with MAA’s silver jubilee celebrations in the US a couple of months ago, with Megastar Chiranjeevi as the chief guest. Naresh alleged that Chiru’s presence could have easily got 5 crores in donations whereas Shivaji Raja and Srikanth had sealed the deal for just 1 crore without informing him.
Now, MAA Founder Member Chiranjeevi is said to have been upset with his name being dragged into the issue unnecessarily and the association’s image being tarnished in public. He has reportedly decided to intervene and find an amicable solution to the issue. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram