For the last few days, senior actors and top members of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) have been mudslinging and making mutual allegations. Senior Hero Naresh has accused Maa president Sivaji Raja and Vice-President Srikanth of resorting to corruption by mishandling the association’s accounts to the tune of more than 1 crore.
It all started with MAA’s silver jubilee celebrations in the US a couple of months ago, with Megastar Chiranjeevi as the chief guest. Naresh alleged that Chiru’s presence could have easily got 5 crores in donations whereas Shivaji Raja and Srikanth had sealed the deal for just 1 crore without informing him.
Now, MAA Founder Member Chiranjeevi is said to have been upset with his name being dragged into the issue unnecessarily and the association’s image being tarnished in public. He has reportedly decided to intervene and find an amicable solution to the issue. Stay tuned for further updates.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court