The Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) has been on the boil ever since the new committee was formed earlier this year. President Naresh and Vice President Rajasekhar have been at loggerheads over various issues.
Unable to sort out their clashes, both Naresh and Rajasekhar met with the MAA’s founder member Megastar Chiranjeevi to intervene and resolve the issues. As per the latest reports, Chiru had agreed to intervene in the issue and advised both the warring senior actors to maintain harmony until he returns from the US.
Chiru is currently in the US to attend a wedding. He will be returning to Hyderabad on the 15th of this month and then talk it out with Naresh and Rajasekhar to ensure a smooth functioning of the MAA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood