The Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) has been on the boil ever since the new committee was formed earlier this year. President Naresh and Vice President Rajasekhar have been at loggerheads over various issues.
Unable to sort out their clashes, both Naresh and Rajasekhar met with the MAA’s founder member Megastar Chiranjeevi to intervene and resolve the issues. As per the latest reports, Chiru had agreed to intervene in the issue and advised both the warring senior actors to maintain harmony until he returns from the US.
Chiru is currently in the US to attend a wedding. He will be returning to Hyderabad on the 15th of this month and then talk it out with Naresh and Rajasekhar to ensure a smooth functioning of the MAA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments