We all know that Superstar Rajnikant’s latest flick Lingaa is gearing up for a grand release on December 12. This most anticipated movie is not only releasing in Tamil but has also been dubbed in Telugu as well.
The Telugu audio will be released tomorrow at a grand event in Hyderabad. According to the latest buzz, we hear that the filmmakers are planning to invite Megastar Chiranjeevi as the chief guest for this audio launch.
Rajinikanth and his team have already reached Hyderabad. The film’s female leads Anushka, Sonakshi Sinha, music director AR Rahman and director KS Ravi Kumar among others will be gracing this event. Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the antagonist in this flick, in which Rajini plays a dual role.
- Tollywood actress to get busy in Bollywood?
- Sye Raa shot at this interesting location
- Tamil star in consideration for Mega hero’s debut film?
- Krishna Vamsi keen to revive Rudraksha
- Star director pens dialogues for Avengers: Endgame