Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently busy with Godfather which is the Telugu remake of Malayalam political thriller Lucifer.
The latest news is that Chiranjeevi is setting up another Malayalam remake and related works might be commentcing soon. Apparently, Chiranjeevi is set to work on the Telugu remake of Bro Daddy.
Bro Daddy is a Malayalam language comedy entertainer featuring Mohanlal and Prithviraj Sukumaran in the lead roles. It is being said that Chiranjeevi liked the story and intends to remake the film in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi gives a major update on Balakrishna’s film
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet looks stunning in her latest pic
- Sai Pallavi to romance Tarak in NTR 30?
- Pic Talk: Manchu Vishnu-Genelia recreate iconic still
- Impressive: Latest collections of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Pic Talk: Balakrishna’s pic with his son Mokshagna goes viral