Popular writer Yandamuri Veerendranath is also a well-known script writer and director in the Telugu film industry. He wrote the scripts for some of Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear movies such as Donga Mogudu, Abhilasha, Challenge, Rakshasudu and Punnami Nagu to name a few. Yandamuri also directed Chiranjeevi’s Stuartpuram Police Station.
The latest updates reveal that Yandamuri is all set to make his comeback as a director with a film titled ‘Nallanchu Tella Cheera’. The film is touted as a youthful entertainer and it stars Bhushan, Dia, Jenni, Sai and Kishore Das in key roles. Ravi Kanagala and Thummalapalli Ramasatyanarayana are jointly bankrolling the project under Urvasi OTT presentation. The film’s first look poster will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash and Prabhas to team up – Deets inside
- Maruthi gives an update on his film with Prabhas
- Mahesh Babu finally returning to India
- Nagarjuna paid big bucks for Bigg Boss 6
- Shocking: Actress Meena’s husband passes away
- Slammed at the box office this film is winning praise on OTT