Popular writer Yandamuri Veerendranath is also a well-known script writer and director in the Telugu film industry. He wrote the scripts for some of Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear movies such as Donga Mogudu, Abhilasha, Challenge, Rakshasudu and Punnami Nagu to name a few. Yandamuri also directed Chiranjeevi’s Stuartpuram Police Station.
The latest updates reveal that Yandamuri is all set to make his comeback as a director with a film titled ‘Nallanchu Tella Cheera’. The film is touted as a youthful entertainer and it stars Bhushan, Dia, Jenni, Sai and Kishore Das in key roles. Ravi Kanagala and Thummalapalli Ramasatyanarayana are jointly bankrolling the project under Urvasi OTT presentation. The film’s first look poster will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?
- Young Malayalam actress opens up on signing PSPK28