The much-awaited poster from Megastar Chiranjeevi and his son Ram Charan’s upcoming social drama, Acharya, is out this morning on the occasion of Charan’s birthday. Dressed in olive green uniform, the father-son duo has rocked the poster as gun wielding Maoists.
Acharya is being directed by star filmmaker Koratala Siva. The film features a temple backdrop and Chiru will be seen as a Maoist turned lecturer in the movie. Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde are the female leads in this high budget entertainer being produced by Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy. Manisharma is composing the soundtrack. Acharya is slated to hit screens on May 13th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone