The Telugu Film Director’s Association celebrates the Director’s Day on the 4th of May every year. In a latest initiative, the association has formed the trust named Telugu Film Directors Trust (TFDT) for the welfare of the upcoming and needy members of the association. Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao is the Chairman of the association.
Appreciating the trust’s decision, Megastar Chiranjeevi contributed Rs 25 lakhs for the trust. Furthermore, numero uno director Rajamouli donated Rs 50 lakhs and KRR chipped in with Rs 10 lakh donation. KRR’s production house RK Media donated another Rs 15 lakhs.
Popular directors N Shankar (Managing Trustees), Mehar Ramesh (Treasurer) and VV Vinayak, Koratala Siva, Sukumar, Surender Reddy, Vamshi Paidipally, Harish Shankar, Boyapati Srinu, Nandini Reddy, Ram Prasad, Kasi and BVS Ravi are the trustees of the TFDT.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date