Sivakarthikeyan’s latest Tamil hit, Remo, released in Telugu with the same title and got a decent response from the audience. In a latest success meet, Sivakarthikeyan revealed that Megastar Chiranjeevi was impressed with Remo’s trailers and his getup of a lady nurse and even promised to watch the movie soon.
Thanking Telugu audience for accepting him in Remo, Sivakarthikeyan went on to say that he will release all his future films in Telugu.
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic