Sivakarthikeyan’s latest Tamil hit, Remo, released in Telugu with the same title and got a decent response from the audience. In a latest success meet, Sivakarthikeyan revealed that Megastar Chiranjeevi was impressed with Remo’s trailers and his getup of a lady nurse and even promised to watch the movie soon.
Thanking Telugu audience for accepting him in Remo, Sivakarthikeyan went on to say that he will release all his future films in Telugu.
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies